By The SEO Digital Marketing Team | Wednesday, August 15th, 2018 | SEO for Painters.
If you own a painting company, no doubt you’re always on the lookout for ways to generate new leads. Learn how to get more painting leads online through your company website.
Success often involves learning from those who’ve already achieved the goals you’re working toward. Thus, we’ll examine one of the best painting company websites out there, All American Painting Plus. You’ll then be able to apply what you learn to your own site and achieve excellent results.
1. Display your phone number prominently. The phone number for All American Painting Plus is in the header, along with a call-to-action (CTA). Why do you think this was a wise choice? It’s one of the first things site visitors see, especially since it’s right next to the site menu. The addition of the call-to-action is an extra push that motivates many of them to get in touch. The same can be true if you place your number in a highly-visible place in conjunction with a CTA.
2. Have a clear and properly-ordered menu. A clear menu, of course, is one that leaves no room for confusion. People know exactly what to expect when they click on any menu link. But what do we mean by “properly-ordered”? The first pages listed should be those that potential leads will be most interested in or benefit most from. This includes things like Services and Pricing. About Us, Our Team, and similar pages should come last, if you choose to have them at all.
3. Choose a concise headline. What elements should you include in it? Your headline should state exactly what you do, for who, and how a person can get what you offer. All American’s headline is an excellent model to follow in this regard.
4. Optimize for mobile, especially when it comes to your phone number. More than 50% of web traffic now comes from mobile devices. So the same important information found above-the-fold on desktop should be near the top on mobile also. Too, the number should be clickable, allowing for a faster and more convenient way to contact you.
5. Place a lead capture form on your homepage. If a painting lead is ready to contact you after reading only the homepage, make it easy for them. They shouldn’t have to navigate your whole site on the hunt for a form. Truthfully, they probably won’t go through the trouble. In other words, you will have lost a lead. Don’t be afraid to put a lead capture form on your homepage!
Using these 5 tips alone can boost the number of leads your painting company receives. Yet, there’s more to know. Stay tuned for parts 2 and 3 of this post, which will delve deeper into lead generation for painters.
In the meantime, if you have any questions about lead generation or need assistance, get in touch. Site optimization and lead generation are our specialties; we’d be glad to share our expertise. Contact us today!